Monday, August 17, 2009

My new friend :p

Since we see each other everyday, the one-handed man at the traffic signal selling car cleaning cloth and i have become acquaintances.

Today though, i didnt need to stop because i got an unbelievably green light but i saw him standing at the side. He saw me too and and as i drove by, he actually raised his hand to his chest in greeting!!

I couldnt wait to tell maddy about my new 'friend'. Maddy now says he is going to pay all the vendors and beggars on the road to salute me since it seems to make me so happy.

Actually i was kinda really upbeat....this is the closest i have come to feeling like some kind of mafia don :p

Time to go back to the real world.

Lunch making calleth.

:) :)

4 comments:

K said...

You guys should watch "My wife is a gangster" ;)

Arch said...

Sounds very promising...actually..can u give me a list of movies to watch? tx :)

K said...

;)
these are the ones I am tripping on right now:
- The Counterfeiters - Pro-Jew World war II film, but a different take. Brilliant acting!
- Things we lost in the fire - Benicio Del Toro and Halle Berry and are awesome in this.
- My wife is a gangster - you will love it! It is the coolest Korean film I have ever seen!
- Poo - a super under-rated Tamil film. A bit heavy again, but very very good.
- Oye Lucky Lucky Oye - coz it has Abhay Deol!
- Dasvidaniya - Dont listen to anybody about this. Its very good.

Am assuming you have seen Dev D.

Arch said...

danke k! other than lucky oye, havent seen anything else. Am on a completing my education spree now :)