Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moms beware....

...of dads who suddenly offer to supervise sonny boy's homework....

Before you know it, suddenly homework is all done and two pairs of suspiciously innocent eyes wait for your approval as you scan the homework.

Ofcourse, you need only one - even partially functioning eye to see that doting dad has done a little more than just 'supervising'.

b-a-t and c-a-t and f-a-t are looking a little too good to be true.

An all knowing, raised eyebrow look to the dad.

Dad sends puppy dog imploring look back to me.

I look at Jun and suddenly father and son look too much like father and son.

awww what the heck....and we left it to the teacher to handle the situation.

Parental diplomacy. Hear hear!

4 comments:

krithika said...

Awww... That was cute :) Loved the way you had written, I actually saw things play in front of me (with my own imaginary Dad, mom and son of course :) )

Arch said...

:) we are all slightly guilt stricken right now coz he got a 'star' for that!! :p

Allen said...

I can understand the guilt, but just imagine if he hadn't got a star ;)

btw, I've already been warned by your sister ... sigh

Arch said...

gosh...i dont think we would have recovered from that!!

And bobby...am sure you will find a way to get around the warning and all......tutorials by maddy at very nominal rates ;p