Friday, July 15, 2011

Truly Blue

Never knew i had it in me
To be so patient, so kind, so true
Never knew i had it in me
To be so cruel, so selfish, so blue

The madness drives me up the wall
And on the love, i gently float again
Sometimes so tired, so weary, so lost
I wonder...
What have i gained?
What has it cost?

Edit : Was going for angst....i suspect i have successfully foisted it on my readers....i cant help laughing when i read this now...but swore i would never delete a post .. so...peace!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These sound suspiciously like they lights of a mom.
http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

These sound suspiciously like they lights of a mom.
http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/

Arch said...

hi wendy...i totally didnt get that, sorry!

Unknown said...

I meant "the thoughts" of a mom, I apologise and can't explain what happened there. replace they lights with "the thoughts". Does it make sense now?

Ani said...

why am I able to relate to this soooo well :)

Arch said...

Yeah Wendy..nothing suspicious about them though, they are the thoughts of a mom!! :)

Ani : :)

Unknown said...

No wonder I identified with them immediately. I feel like that 95% of the time...LOL