Friday, July 1, 2011

Sheesh.

I hope to be a working woman again (the kind that actually gets paid) by the time July ends.

Am keeping my fingers crossed but in the meantime, I thought it would be correct to start talking to Jun about that fact that he will be able to see me only after six in the evening and the fact that he will have to be in his grandmother's care till then.

Now a lot of people have told me that it takes time for a child to adjust to suddenly not having a mom around ... it might lead to some tantrums and the like. So it was with great trepidation that i told jun about me looking out for a job and the fact that I might start working soon and he would have to be in his grandmother's house till i come and pick him up each day.

His reaction was "oh, ok!'

I was quite sure it hadn't sunk in till that evening when we visited my mother-in-law and arjun, on seeing his cousin, runs to him screaming " You know what, my mom is also going to office so i am going to come and play with you EVERYDAY!!! and he danced around whooping with delight!

I suppose i should be feeling relieved.

But if i have to be honest, i am a little broken hearted.

:{