Friday, March 7, 2008

This one is for the ladies

I tried posting this earlier but didnt do it too well. Something wrong with the visual. So i shall, instead, type out the words and hope the effect is not lost.
Being Women's Day and all that, i guess its appropriate i post it today. Thank you Ani for sending this to me :)

Dear Lord,

I pray for Wisdom, to understand a man
Love, to forgive him
And Patience, for his moods
Because Lord, if i pray for Strength
I'll just beat him to death.


Happy Women's Day everybody!! ;)

4 comments:

It's only words said...

Happy Women's Day to you too, arch. I pray all women achieve success in their quest for patience and understanding, and at critical hours, the strength to beat'em up too......

Anonymous said...

Skip the patience and understanding.. Gimme the beatings

- s&m

Arch said...

:)!

Arch said...

s&m : u r at the wrong blog...this one speaks of beating to death! :)