Thursday, September 2, 2010

If

So felt like doing this when i saw it on wanderlust's page .

Its nice to be dreamy sometimes :)

- If I were a season, I would be Spring
- If I were a month, I would be September
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday
- If I were a time of day, I would be Evening
- If I were a planet, I would be Saturn
- If I were a direction, I would be East
- If I were a tree, I would be a Coconut tree
- If I were a flower, I would be a Gerebra
- If I were a fruit, I would be a Mango
- If I were a land animal, I would be a Horse
- If I were a sea animal, I would be a Sea horse
- If I were a bird, I would be a Kingfisher
- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a comfy sofa!
- If I were a liquid, I would be lemon tea!
- If I were a stone, I would be a Ruby
- If I were a kind of weather, I would be Cloudy
- If I were a musical instrument, I would be a Guitar
- If I were a color, I would be Red
- If I were a facial expression, I would be a 'hunh'? !!
- If I were an emotion, I would be Gratitude
- If I were a sound, I would be the laughter of a child
- If I were an element, I would be Water
- If I were a car, I would be a Beetle
- If I were a food, I would Pasta!
- If I were a place, I would be Goa
- If I were a flavor, I would be Honey nut crunch!
- If I were a scent, I would be a male aftershave
- If I were an object, I would be a vase full of fresh flowers
- If I were a body part, I would be Ears! :)
- If I were a song, I would be "Walk the Line" by Johnny Ray Cash

What about you?

4 comments:

K said...

Red? hmmm...

Wanderlust said...

love your facial expression ;)

Arch said...

I chanced upon your blog a while ago and have been enjoying it thoroughly! It's weird how we share not only our names but also a lot of our 'Ifs'.

Arch said...

K : YUP!! Although i must admit it keeps changing.

Wanderer : now THAT doesn't change ;p

Arch : Totally thrilled about you....:) But didnt find any link to read up your 'if's...pl do share...