Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A kiss in time...

As is usual these days, i got whacked by arjun on my forehead as he swung his arms around while playing something.

Couldnt help but grin as he immediately came and rubbed my forehead hard and then gave it one loud, tight kiss.

"Hmmm, what goes around does come around" i thought to myself when arjun asked me....no...when arjun TOLD me..."you are feeling better now, na?"

When I obediently nodded in agreement, he launched into his new philosophy :

"See amma, i kissed you and you felt better because when i kissed you, your pain went away no?"

Again i nodded obediently.

"Amma, see, i am a PAIN KISSER!!! From now on, whenever anybody is hurt, i am going to KISS them TIGHTLY!!!"

Since i didnt have the heart to damage his 'super-kisser-man' image, i nodded again.

So flying doctors are out...please welcome the new age kissing doctor...who i hope won't get into trouble at school!!!!

4 comments:

Ganges said...

cho chweet! sure hope u won't get any frantic calls from the princy :)

shail said...

Hahahaha!!

random rambler said...

haha! how adorable! i'l let you know if my porcupine aditi complains that a boy kissed her when she was whining about some pain at school :)

Arch said...

ganga : keeping my fingers crossed!

shail :)

Reks : heh heh...i hope he knows better than to mess with young ladies who can take very good care of themselves!! ;)