Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sharing is caring ?

A tetra pack of apple juice. For myself.


Arjun sees it and says 'oh thank you so much amma!'


Uh Oh i think to myself. I tell him this is for amma.


He doesn't seem to have heard and puts the straw in. Then he notices me glaring at him. But doesnt seem to get my drift.


Since i dont want him to know all the selfish thoughts running thru my head, i say, "arjun, will you share it with me? "(ofcourse i didnt want the juice...i just wanted to teach him a lesson in sharing :)


Arjun says " sure amma" and gives me the packet. I cannot believe it!!! My son has been abducted by space monsters and a lovely- polite- very nice- look- alike boy has been put in his place! I tentatively take the pack and as i take a sip, i hear a worried 'amma, drink little bit only ok?'


OK. This one is mine :)

4 comments:

'Smee! said...

Awww :) From what I've seen of my nephews and nieces, it's school that spoils them.

Arch said...

smee : then, they r awfully nice kids!! trust me...the selfish thing is quite natural :)

Unknown said...

Archana.... all your blogs were just beautiful... but I loved this one the best... Kids are absolutely amazing... and surprises every step of the way... .

Arch said...

Hey Richie! Thrilled u r reading this :) am sure you will have a lot to write about too!