Sunday, September 16, 2007

I digress

Today is a special day for me and for this one post, junjun gets left out. Instead, i shall take the liberty to put in something i wrote which i really like :)


My rules for a happy life

Always have a book unfinished
Have a movie u want to see

Have some lime juice in the fridge
or atleast some lemon tea

Find someone to cook for
Find something new to cook

Marry a good friend
Buy that great book.

Find something funny
In all things happy and sad

Try to make people happy
Especially mom and dad!

I love living life
Singing my own song

The way i am living it,
I pray its nice and long!

Cheers! ;)

4 comments:

K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

On your special day herez wishing u abide by the rules :)

Anonymous said...

An anniversary then! Enjoy the day and the year!

- Zak

Arch said...

Thank you ani...i think it was easier to write the rules ;)so thrilled u r visiting my blog!

Thank you zak!